Add to Cart
A2 Titlesheet - Revit 2017
Sheet - A2 - Landscape - Vertical Titleblock.rfa
Price: $15.00This is an A2 sized titlesheet created for Revit 2017.
The sheet has the titleblock aligned vertically on the right hand side and is in metric scale. All text is in Arial font.
The sheet includes numerous parameters including:
1) North Point Symbol (Can be turned on and off)
2) North Point Angle ( Degrees).
3) Keyplan as Child family that can be edited by the user to suit the project (Can be turned on and off)
4) Keyplan/ North Point Boundary Line can be turned on/off.
5) Revision Schedule that automatically is populated when revision cloud is added to sheet. Parameters include Revision Number, Date, Description & Issued By.
6) Project Status Title (Can be turned on or off).
7) Project Status Options including "Planning Issue", "Sketch Design", "Construction Issue" & "Building Control"
8) Client Title. Automatically populated from Manage Project Settings
9) Project Title. Automatically populated from Manage Project Settings
9) Drawing Title. Unique name per sheet.
10) File Reference. This automatically shows the project file path within your I.T. system to provide a record of where the titlesheet originated from.
11) Scale. This is automatically populated from the scale of the view placed on the sheet. If multiple scaled views are placed on the sheet is displays "As Indicated"
12)Sheet size as fixed text "@A2"
13) Scale Bar with option for user to select sheet scale. Scales include 1:1, 1:2, 1:5, 1:10, 1:20, 1:50, 1:100, 1:200, 1:500, 1:2000 & 1:5000.
14) Option to turn scale bar and scale text on/off.
15) Space for office logo to be drawn.
16) Space for office address & contact details to be added.
17) Parameter for "Drawn". Can be edited directly onto sheet.
18) Parameter for "Checked". Can be edited directly onto sheet.
19) Parameter for "Approved". Can be edited directly onto sheet.
20) Dates for "Drawn", "Checked" & "Approved" are automatically populated at time of plot.
21) Job no. Parameter that is automatically populated from Manage Project Settings.
22) Drawing no. Parameter that is unique for each sheet.
23) Revision no. that is automatically populated from use of revision tool & cloud.
24) Default disclaimer "All dimensions are in millimetres. Figured dimensions to be taken in preference to scale dimensions. Dimensions to be checked onsite. © 2017 Company Name"
25) Date of Plot Parameter that is automatically populated at time of plot.
Product InfoPrice: $15.00
Category2D Content, Annotations,